This is your Get Ready week!
Goals for Week 1:
1. Go shopping and get prepared for your week. The more organized you are about having the proper foods in your fridge the more successful you will be.
2. Pick a night or two you can chop a bunch of lettuce, or roast a load of veggies, so you can have enough for 2-3 days worth of meals.
3. Order detox kits and supplements if you choose to use them.
4. Slowly wean yourself off the bad stuff and replenish yourself with the good stuff!
- Reduce and ideally eliminate the following: coffee (substitute Arbonne Fizz sticks and caffeinated teas), soda, red meats, bread, dairy (milk, cheese, ice cream), alcohol, fruit juices, vinegar, processed foods, sugar, artificial sweeteners. Natural low-impact sweeteners, such as stevia & polyols (eg. xylitol & erythritol) are allowed. snack foods, gum, peanuts, processed soy products (soy milk, soy bars, soy protein powders, soy fake meats, etc.)
- Eliminate gluten by avoiding foods which contain wheat, oats, rye, spelt, kamut, bulgur, couscous, and barley. This includes pastas, bread, crackers, cereals, and other products made from these grains. Gluten-free whole grains include brown rice, wild rice, millet, quinoa, amaranth, and buckwheat and are allowable during the detox program.
- Choose lean, clean quality protein. Organic/grass fed meat & poultry are allowed. Cold water fish (preferably wild over farm-raised) is acceptable.
- Add more veggies into every meal (think greens, salad veggies, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, etc. and less of the more starchy veggies like potatoes and corn).
- Incorporate small amounts of healthy fats in each meal (to season, don’t cook with them if trying to lose weight or use less than you normally would if you’re trying to lose weight).
- Drink more liquids: water and approved cleanse worthy beverages, teas, etc. in between meals. Drink half your body weight in ounces (100 lbs, drink 50oz) of water.
- Eat every 4 hours instead of snacking. (This may take time to get this down. When you are eating adequate ratios of food groups, proteins, carbs, and fats, your hormones will be so balanced you will not feel hungry between meals, there will be no desire to snack).
- Finish eating dinner as early as possible. Don’t eat past 7PM. Why? Because there are important biological processes happening when we sleep and if we are still digesting food this won’t happen.
- Strive for bed at 10 PM (at least in bed, maybe not asleep, but with no electronics).
- Order your detox kit that comes with all the directions and 2 delicious shakes/meals a day and supplements to increase your body’s ability to shed the toxins (and the pounds) more effectively so you can feel the way you love to feel.
- If you are using the Detox Kits, take two Detoxification Support Packets each day, one first thing in the morning and one before bed at night. (Drink a 8-12oz glass of water with each one).
Not sure which one to pick? If you have digestive complaints pick the Pure PaleoCleanse Plus as it has bone broth which will be helpful for your gut health.
Look what you have to look forward to!
“During the first week after cutting out all caffeine, sugar, and following the food guidelines, I noticed an increase in energy. By the second week, I noticed that the stiffness I get with sitting has improved dramatically and my pain with movement and touch has improved by 50%. I feel less bloated and I am losing weight. Each day I am feeling stronger, more alert and have continued to see a decrease in pain and general malaise. I am understanding that the issue is not me but the foods that I put into my body. I made zucchini and yellow squash spaghetti with organic marinara sauce and chicken meatballs. All organic and gluten free. Delicious!!!! “