1 Sex + Adrenal Hormone Profile Test Kit (see description below)
1 One-on-One 30 min Video-Consultation to review your results and customized action plan.
1 Fedex shipping to and from lab (US only)
1 Written report of results and plan of action to address results.
How: After completing your purchase you will receive a test collection kit from the lab (allow up to 7 days to receive this kit). You collect 4-5 dried urine sample over a 24-hour period in the privacy of your own home, then you will send the sample in the pre-paid postage back to the lab. Once we are notified that the sample has been tested we will meet to discuss the results and the plan of action to address the findings. Please allow up to 7-days to receive your test kit and another 14-21 days for the lab results.
The kit includes:
• Easy directions and filter paper collection strips
• Requisition form for patient information, pertinent supplements, medications, hormone replacement and a health questionnaire
• Sealable return envelope
The DUTCH Complete is the most advanced hormone test, offering an extensive profile of sex and adrenal hormones and melatonin, along with their metabolites, to identify symptoms of hormonal imbalances. Easily collected in the comfort of your own home, samples are then sent to our lab to be processed. The DUTCH Complete is the most accurate test that provides a complete assessment of hormonal health.
The results include:
• Analysis of 35 different hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA-S, and cortisol along with their metabolites
• Daily free cortisol patterns to provide insight into adrenal insufficiency or symptoms of chronic stress
• Graphical representation of results and embedded video tutorials to assist in the hormone assessment to share with your medical provider
• Organic Acids: Oxidative stress marker – 8-Hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG), melatonin (6-OHMS), and six organic acid tests (OATs) including markers for vitamin B12 (methylmalonate), vitamin B6 (xanthurenate), kynurenate, glutathione (pyroglutamate), dopamine (homovanillate), norepinephrine/epinephrine (vanilmandelate).