- 1 Food Allergy Test Kit (see description below)
- 1 One-on-One 30 min Video-Consultation to review your results and customized action plan.
- Fedex shipping to and from lab (US only)
- Written report of results and plan of action to address results.
How: After completing your purchase you will receive a test collection kit from the lab (allow up to 7 days to receive this kit). You will need to have your blood drawn. Click here to find a draw site near you.The blood draw center will then send the sample in the pre-paid postage back to the lab. Once we are notified that the sample has been tested we will meet to discuss the results and the plan of action to address the findings. Please allow up to 7-days to receive your test kit and another 14-21 days for the lab results.
Why Do Food Allergy Testing?
If you are suffering from a stubborn health problem that won’t go away no matter what you try or perhaps the medications and treatments you’re taking aren’t actually getting at the root cause of your illness – but you want something that will you may want to see if the food you eat is making you sick.
- Medical research has shown that sensitivities to food and food-chemicals can be involved in a wide array of painful symptoms and chronic health problems
- Sensitivities are types of inflammatory reactions that is entirely different than food allergy and most doctors are unaware they are different
- If foods and additives in your diet are contributing to your illness, whatever medications you take will ultimately fail because they only mask the symptoms. They don’t treat the underlying cause of the symptoms – hidden inflammation caused by sensitivity reactions to foods and food-chemicals
- And as is too often the case, many medications have side effects that can lead to other health problems
If food sensitivities are causing your illness and you don’t properly address them, you could easily end up suffering for many years, spending thousands of dollars for treatments that will never work the way you want. This is the experience of millions of Americans who have misdiagnosed or neglected food sensitivities.
An All-Too-Common Problem
Tens of millions of Americans suffer from food sensitivities. Many know that sometimes foods seem to cause symptoms, but they haven’t been able to figure out their reactive foods, so they keep on suffering. Conditions such as:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Acid reflux
- Migraine and other headaches
- Weight imbalances
- Chronic fatigue
- Skin eruptions
- Brain fog
- Joint pain
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Skin Eruptions
If you have already tried eliminating certain foods and food chemicals but still suffer from these conditions the food sensitivity testing may help you really get to the root of the problem because:
- Food sensitivity reactions may be delayed by hours or even days after ingestion. Even if you suspect food sensitivities, would you consider that the headache you have right now was caused by something you ate yesterday?
- Food sensitivities are dose-related. This means a small or moderate amount of a reactive food may not cause any noticeable symptoms, but a larger amount does. Or perhaps when you eat 2-3 moderately reactive foods at the same time, you get symptoms. But if you ate only 1 of those foods you wouldn’t.
- If that wasn’t enough of a challenge, reactive foods vary widely from person to person, even if they have the same symptoms
- There are usually many reactive foods and food-chemicals, not just one or two.
There are also complexities with how the inflammatory process occurs inside the body making it impossible for traditional allergy tests to identify sensitive foods. Remember – these are sensitivities not allergies. Unfortunately most doctors know about food allergy but are unaware of food sensitivities. Therefore, if they don’t know about food sensitivities they won’t know the signs and symptoms of them, and won’t be able to guide you correctly in how to identify your hidden reactive foods. Fortunately, the patented Mediator Release Test (MRT®) can make this difficult situation much easier. MRT® is a simple but very powerful blood test. MRT® is patented because it provides clinically relevant information that no other sensitivity blood test can provide. MRT® is the only blood test that quantifies the inflammatory response to foods and food-chemicals, letting you know not just which foods you should stay away from, but more importantly which foods are your BEST foods – those with the lowest level of reactivity. In fact, independent studies confirm MRT® is the most accurate and most comprehensive blood test available for food and food-chemical reactions.
Order your test today
There are no reviews yet.